Wednesday, February 6, 2019

You are My Life :: Love Letters Dating Email Relationships

Dear Julie,Its fair to say that the past tense couple of weeks rush been somber and gloomy for me. I have been aliveness in the dark, as though a big black besmirch has engulfed me.I have felt like there has been something missing from my heart, and although I wasnt sure what it was, I now realize it was the part I gave to you. Julie, you have been the missing part of my heartNow, slowly, its as though that piece is being put back into place and Im starting to see a shining of light, just as though someone, somewhere has turned on a light and its starting to flicker alive.Its hard for me to explain what this feeling is, every(prenominal) I can say is that when Ive been with you lately, the movie Im watching seems better, the music Im earreach to sounds more alive, even things like doing the dishes is more fun when youre with me.Everything Ive ever accommodate in my flavor has been better, brighter, and more exciting when Ive been able to share it with you.I loss you to kn ow that the most important thing in my life is you. Nothing compares to holding you in my arms.I would never want you to non know the way I feel about you. I have sex you and Im sure you must realize that, but for me, that is no longer bountiful now. I want you to really know how much I experience you. I so dearly need the comfort and the security of know that whenever I say, I hit the hay you, youre going to say the same words. I wish that some times you would say them before I do and make me believe you mean them so much.Ive feel so lucky that youve inflexible to share your life with me, and theres nothing, I wouldnt do to make you happy. I want you to want me. Just like I want you.Theres no price you can put on love. I know you cant make love come back to the way it was I know itll come back, if, and when its ready. I just want you to know that for every ounce of love you consecrate to me, I will give it back to you a thousand times more.I worship and adore you and no on e could ever manage with the beauty I see when you stand before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment