Sunday, February 24, 2019

Meaningful Work

I believe that meaningful work representation doing a job that fulfills what you want to achieve. This may be in the striving of m bingley or prestige or simply self-satisfaction. It should be the easiest musical mode to get to where you want to be.Most people view their jobs as terrible, unexpressed or boring tasks that necessity to be done just to survive. I, however, would preferably look at work as something to enjoy while making sure I get something I want in return.Hating ones job seems to be a public consensus. Very fewer appreciate their work. Calvin, in the comic series, Calvin and Hobbes, is popular for saying Its moreover work if somebody makes you do it.Most people look at their jobs as stressful because of the pressure that goes with it deadlines, hard-to-please employers and waking up untimely after sleeping late the night before. If we really think nigh it, it is not any different from school. At least in a job, you get paid not just a grade.People would ins tead avoid work because of the pressure. However, stress management is something we all nooky describe because stress is a response to pressure. (What Is litigate) To handle pressure, we must learn how to end work and life instead of letting it rule our lives.Sir James M. Barrie, the former of Peter Pan, once said nothing is really work unless you would sort of do something else nevertheless I believe that to achieve great things, we need to change our view of work.In the book, The Lazy Way To Success How To Do Nothing And happen upon Everything, the author, Fred Gratzon, believes that the pedestal of success is not hard work. The basis of success is doing less. (25) What he meant was that by thinking clearly of how to solve our problems ( bills, most(prenominal) of the time), we can find solutions that do not necessarily take our contentment away. Gratzon believes that if you put the problem in its correct perspective, you can think of easier ship canal to get what you want less anxiety and effort.Gratzon is right. become, I believe is central to achieve what I want or need. It may be money or prestige or happiness. Whatever my goals would be in the coming(prenominal) will determine my chosen jobs someday. Realistically, I know I cant always get the job I want but I believe that I can choose the right location and do what I need to do to get what I want. Work is not a pain but a means for me to gain. Work is the way to put meaning in my life.Works CitedWhat Is Work colligate Stress? workstress.net. 2006 http//www.workstress.net/whatis.htm.Gratzon, Fred. The Lazy Way To Success How To Do Nothing And Accomplish Everything. Iowa Soma Press, 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment